HR Manager at Sourcefuse Technologies
Views:2823 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
SourceFuse - Junior Associate - Product Management (0-1 yrs)
Basic Job Responsibility :
The incumbent shall execute and maintain project management processes and disciplines in the areas of: a project schedule, risk/issue management, human resource management, cost management, quality management, and communication management.
- Proposal writing
- Interfacing with clients for requirements discussions and status reporting
- Understanding requirements and creating SRS docs
- Suggesting the technology landscape and creating solution definition document
- Plan, execute and track complete software development lifecycle
- Interface with development, design and quality assurance teams
- Build industry standard SDLC systems and processes for continuous improvement
Skills & Abilities :
- Candidate should have good hands-on experience in development of web and mobile applications.
- Expert in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Understanding of Open Source Technologies- Sugar CRM, Joomla, CRE, OS Commerce, WordPress
- Familiarity with web technology trends and the evolution of the Internet
- Excellent communication and spoken/written skills.
Personal Characteristics :
- Strong portfolio and excellent attitude.
- Must be self-confident to work in a Team and to handle the responsibilities individually as well.
- Ability to drive the project with the team.
- Strong communication skills with a pleasing personality
- Detail oriented and ability to organize.
- Technically well-grounded in their field of study,
- Problem-solving, innovation skills are a must.
- Delivery oriented and able to work under strict deadlines.
- B Tech/B.SC (IT/ CS) or BCA with MBA preferred.
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Computers / Electronics.
- Project management qualifications or experience is additional.
- At least 65% score in school and 60% in higher education.
- Should be willing to make themselves available for the occasional night time client calls.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.