HR at The Souled Store Private Limited
Views:654 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Souled Store - Social Media Manager (3-6 yrs)
Social Media Manager
The Souled Store is a homegrown youth casual-wear brand started in 2013. It is also India's largest online merchandising platform with licenses like Disney, Warner Bros., WWE, IPL, Viacom18 to name a few. Apart from selling products with themed designs such as superheroes, movies, TV shows, and cartoons, the brand also is at the forefront of latest youth style and fashion trends. Although primarily an online brand, The Souled Store currently has four offline stores in Mumbai and one in Pune with plans for expansion pan India.
The Souled Store was born out of the idea of loving what you do, from the soul. We believe that people do their best work when they love what they do. There are too many Monday mornings and you can't go dreading every single one of them. Over the years, we have built a strong team of like-minded people that work smart, own their work, and think like leaders. If you identify with what we do and are interested in being a part of an aggressively growing brand, we would love to have you on board.
The SM & Community Manager will be part of the Marketing Team which consists of Category Marketing Managers, Paid Media Managers, and Content Head, Copywriters, and SEO Specialist. This role will report directly to the Content Head. The marketing team works very closely with the design and media teams for the execution of day-to-day activities and campaign briefs.
The SM & Community Manager will own all of the TSS social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube). They will be responsible for calendar planning, content ideation, moment marketing and will be the custodian of our brand personality and voice on social media. They will work closely with photographers, videographers, designers, and copywriters.
What 'The Souled Store' Can Offer You
1. Opportunity to be part of a fun, fast-growing startup with constant challenges
2. A fantastic work culture and a diverse team of talented individuals.
- Serve as a point of contact for The Souled Store's social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and blog
- Work with the marketing, creative teams to create high quality, engaging, relevant, and timely content
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the brand while working closely with the Customer Experience team
- Manage the social media calendar and ensure the content is published within deadlines
- Ensure brand consistency in personality in copy through tone and voice
- Deploy social listening tools to monitor positive/ negative comments and topic trends, and strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation
- Generate comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends and provide meaningful feedback
- Keep up to date to the latest social media trends, moment marketing, and emerging social media platforms in the industry
Competencies and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creatively inclined and ability to come up with innovative concepts and turn them around quickly
- Ability to understand the nuances of various online platforms and create content accordingly
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Ability to imbibe the brand personality to ensure consistency across all communication
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
Education & Experience
- Degree in business, marketing, communication, journalism or related field
- 3-5 years of social media management experience