SOTC Travel - Senior Manager - MIS Consolidation (5-8 yrs)
- This role will span across line functions at TCIL/SOTC. This role is responsible to achieve operational targets for the Support Business Unit, by defining and implementing service strategies to offer best in class service to our stakeholders.
- This management cadre role will be responsible to co-ordinate with various stakeholders and to optimize the cost on behalf of the Company.
Purpose of the role: -
- Responsibility for overall management of reports that are maintained.
- Provide real-time analytical support to various leadership teams over issues such as staffing resources, productivity, quality and other parameters.
- Additionally, effective maintenance of historical data for reference and analysis will be required.
Job Role: -
- Preparation and submission of consolidated books of accounts of Thomas Cook group as per IFRS using consolidation tool - OneStream
- Reporting of audited consolidated results as per IND AS along with commentary and variance analysis on quarterly basis
- Involved in preparation of Thomas Cook Group annual report - various data points, schedules, statistical data and presentation
- Managing quarterly limited reviews and yearly audit and ensure smooth closure
- Preparation and validation of deliverables for board and audit committee meetings
- Review of Foreign subsidiaries on monthly basis and ensure the financial statements are prepared in accordance with statutory reporting regulations.
- Accounting for ESOP transactions and maintenance of records at Thomas cook group level Preparation and submission of acquisition memos for goodwill computation and disclosure Finance Business partner for VAS business