SOTC Travel - Senior Manager - Finance - CA (8-10 yrs)
This role will span across line functions at TCIL/SOTC. This role is responsible to achieve operational targets for the Support Business Unit, by defining and implementing service strategies to offer best in class service to our stakeholders.
This management cadre role will be responsible to co-ordinate with various stakeholders and to optimize the cost on behalf of the Company.
Purpose of the role:
- Responsibility for overall management of reports that are maintained.
- Provide real-time analytical support to various leadership teams over issues such as staffing resources, productivity, quality and other parameters.
- Additionally, effective maintenance of historical data for reference and analysis will be required.
- Review and Preparation of Quarterly Consolidated financial Statements of Thomas Cook Group for Statutory Reporting in India.
- Preparation of Reserve reconciliation, FCTR Reco, Minority Reco etc.
- Review and Preparation of Quarterly Consolidated financial Statements for Fairfax Reporting.
- Regular Interaction with Auditors and Subsidiary Companies for closure of Audit and submission of financial statements
- Overview of SEBI reporting financial statements for DEI /DMS group entities
- Review and Consolidation of Budget / Forecast of TCIL and its subsidiaries and submission to Fairfax on Yearly and Quarterly basis
- Goodwill Impairment testing for Fairfax and SEBI reporting
- Variance analysis of Consolidated balance sheet and profit and loss
- Guidance to team member for accounting of new accounting standard, accounting issues etc.
- Submission of various details to investor relationship team, secretarial team.
- Active participation in Implementation of One stream for Statutory Legal reporting