SOTC Travel - Manager - Finance Business Partner (4-7 yrs)
Manager - Finance Business Partner - CA/MBA - Finance
- This role will span across line functions at SOTC. This role is responsible to achieve operational targets for the Finance business unit, by defining and implementing service strategies to offer best in class service to our Stakeholders.
- This management cadre role will be responsible to co-ordinate with various stakeholders and to optimize the cost on behalf of the Company.
Purpose of the role:
Finance business partner works closely with the organisation's senior managers in order to develop Budget/P&L's that closely supports the aim of the organisation. They work for individual business units as well as the whole organization finances within the Finance function.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Improving the impact & understanding of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing Analysis and delivering insight linking financial reports to business strategy
- Providing effective commercial procedures, recommending changes to ensure key performance metrics are achieved
- Regularly tracking KPIs of business, across high level & at a granular level
- Looking at efficiencies on costs, processes on an on-going basis
- Keeping track of relevant external environment in terms of competition, economy and its impact on business/company
- Budget, forecast and tracking financial performance including Free Cash Flow - has to look beyond today and Project the future (forecasts) based on data analysis on a real time basis
- Finalising month end P & L and Balance sheet along with the Finance Director
- Vetting pricing, costing of products
- Help in drawing up and evaluating new business proposals
- Play active role in various business projects
- Building key partnerships with the stakeholders - Interacting closely with the senior leadership of business for strategic input including challenging the status quo
- SPOC for business related accounting and tax matters
- Preparing financial reviews