SOTC Travel - Associate Vice President - Fraud Risk Management (15-18 yrs)
Associate Vice President, Fraud Risk Management
Role Overview :
- This role will span across line functions at TCIL/SOTC/TCI and other Thomas Cook Group entities.
- This role is responsible to achieve operational targets for the Support Business Unit, by defining and implementing service strategies to offer best in class service to our stakeholders.
- This management cadre role will be responsible to co-ordinate with various stakeholders and to optimize the cost on behalf of the Company.
Purpose of Role :
1. To Lead Investigation of fraud cases reported via Open Disclosure and Whistle-blower Mechanism.
2. To review and draft policies related to Fraud Risk Management.
3. To perform data analysis and prepare intelligence and investigation reports.
4. To ensure anti-fraud training material is prepared and delivered to the stake holders
5. To work closely with Internal Audit team.
1. Lead Investigation of fraud cases reported via Open Disclosure and Whistle-blower Mechanism.
2. Review and draft policies, annual plans, operating or working procedures / manuals related to Fraud Risk Management.
3. Perform data analysis and prepare intelligence reports / circulars for management's review.
4. Present Fraud Investigation Report to the Management for their review and final decision.
5. Prepare anti-fraud training material and participate in the delivery of training.
6. Respond to inquiries of business units regarding fraud risk management issues.
7. Conduct fraud risk assessment on new products and services
8. Steering fraud risk assessment audits for business verticals
9. Working closely with Internal Audit team addressing red flags identified during audit process
10. Supporting the business verticals and Management with Techno-Legal Inputs.
11. Coordinate with Insurance brokers and Insurance Company for settlement of claims related to fraud cases.
12. Working in close coordination with Security Consultants & Legal team for legal recourse process
13. Preparation of fraud awareness material and conducting awareness workshop on periodic basis including conducting training to new joiners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.