Recruitment Manager at Soroco
Views:819 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Soroco - Senior Manager - Software Development Team (14-20 yrs)
The Company :
- We are a young, fast-growing AI company shaking up how work gets done across the enterprise. Every day, we help clients identify opportunities for automation, and then use a variety of AI and advanced automation techniques to rapidly model manual work in the form of code. Our impact has already been felt across some of the most reputable Fortune 500 companies, who are consequently seeing major gains in efficiency, client satisfaction, and overall savings. It's an exciting experience to watch companies transform themselves rapidly with Soroco!
- Based across US, UK, and India, our team includes several PhDs and graduates from top-notch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Dartmouth, and top rankers/medalists from the IITs and NITs. The senior leadership includes a former founder of a VC/hedge fund, a computer scientist from Harvard, and a former founder of a successful digital media firm. Our team has collectively published more than 100 papers in international journals and conferences and been granted over 20 patents. Our board members include some of the most well-known entrepreneurs across the globe, and our early clients include some of the most innovative Fortune 100 companies.
The Role :
- The Senior Manager (SM) will fuel the growth of the company by working with three sets of key stakeholders: Project Managers, Engagement Managers and Soroco's senior leadership to deliver proprietary systems that have high client impact.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Be responsible for delivery of all automation projects on the parameters of schedule, budget, quality and customer satisfaction
- Build and maintain a strong client relationship through team and personal interactions. Be the delivery point of escalation for the client for any issue
- Make sure that the right delivery expectations are set with the clients and no delays are incurred in any project
- Manage all Project Managers. Understand their challenges and help mitigate them
- Come up with and drive specific processes/systems that might be client/account specific, to ease the flow of work and deliverables
- Support the EMs on Account Management by providing intelligence on growth opportunities and take care in reviewing SOWs before they are shared with the clients
- Identify strengths and skill gaps in the team, invest time in training and provide regular feedback
The Candidate :
The ideal Senior Manager will be detail oriented in nature, passionate about working highly skilled managers and lead the team and have a deep commitment to outstanding client satisfaction.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- 14-20 years of overall experience in software development projects
- 5-6 years of hands-on software development experience, preferably back-end development
- 4-6 years of project management experience with at least 75% of the time spent on managing fixed price or outcome-based projects. Good exposure to the Agile software development process
- Proven success in managing complex projects on-time and on- or below-budget
- Ability to manage multiple project managers & development teams
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Strong sense of empathy and emotional awareness. Impeccable attention to detail
Bonus Skills :
- Ability to solve unstructured problems
- Appreciation for good design and architecture
- Desire to design and build large, enterprise-grade software systems from scratch