HR at Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited (SPN)
Views:2146 Applications:721 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sony Pictures Networks - Senior Manager - Subscription & Partnerships (8-12 yrs)
Sony Pictures Networks India is seeking an experienced Senior Manager - Subscription and Partnerships, Digital Business. The incumbent will build alliance and distribution partnership for Digiatl subscriptions service in India and International markets across ISP, Connected Tv- s, Teclos, Retail, Financial Institutes etc.
We are open to exploring candidates based out of Mumbai or Bangalore.
- Identify potential business partners across the regions, collaborate to increase subscription revenue and increase the distribution reach for Digital Business
- Manage existing business and create new opportunities across Telco- s, ISP- s, Smart Tv, OEM- s, E-comm, Banks, Coupon aggregators etc.
- Drive new models of business considering the ever-changing dynamic nature of the industry
- Smart TV partnerships across India & International markets: Europe, Oceania, other new markets
- Search for payment options in Intnl. Market which will drive subscription traffic
- Negotiate commercials for B2B business and Payment gateways
- Manage existing and new business accounts including content operations, Billing and settlement.
- Be the conduit between internal team such as Finance, legal, marketing and external partner to manage efficient business operations
Qualifications and Key Success Factors:
- 8-12+ years with Post Graduate Degree desired; Graduate degree is a must
- Understanding of basis Subscription Management process
- Service Integration and reporting know how
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Attitude towards business development is a must
- Should be a self-starter with industry network both in India & International markets
- Should be a team player with ability to works with cross functional teams including Legal, Product, Tech, Content etc.