Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Sony Pictures Network
Views:1372 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Sony Pictures Networks - Senior Manager - Brand Solutions (9-13 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Creating and selling various brand solutions properties and delivery 30cr revenue no. for the year of 19-20.
- Should be able understand clients brief and convert them in to sales pitch.
- Able to get the production house/ content team to execute the AFP or shows
- Managing the marketing team and the sales team across country to delivery the revenue targets
- Coordinating with Sales, ops and content team to delivery best in class product as per client brief.
- Able to come with at least four IP's across the year.
- Good Agency contact.
- Has worked in more than one region.
Critical Competencies for Success :
- Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details and also have the creative bend of mind to think 360 degree solutions.
- Ability to see the big picture, visualize the future and develop relevant functional strategies which value add to our business.
- Ability to prioritize and cope with competing demands. Must possess a sense of urgency and excellent execution and project management skills.
- Passion for results and excellence.
- Must be able to get the job done by working collaboratively with others.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind; out-of-the-box thinking; bring a creative perspective to business problems applying functional expertise, business understanding and common sense.
- Should have basic knowledge of P&L and also vendor management.
- Good presentation skills & must be well versed with technology and processes.
- Should understand basic digital terminology.
Other Personal Characteristics :
- The successful candidate must be bright, quick, and a team player who also possesses independence of thought and opinion to provide candor and honesty to support and influence key business decisions.
- Must have authenticity to establish quality relationships across the organization through the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and mutual respect. Personal traits which will make one an ideal candidate for the position are :
- Straightforward, professional
- Excellent communicator
- High energy, with an ability to motivate
- A do-it-yourself orientation, consistent with the company's - roll-up the-sleeves- culture
- Positive outlook with an ability to deal with ambiguity
- Is a balanced individual capable of developing creative solutions while anticipating and mitigating risks
- Has business acumen and is a strategic thinker
- Is an independent thinker and assertive. Can voice his/her opinion against top management and other stakeholder in a professional manner.