Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Sony Pictures Network
Views:6536 Applications:798 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Sony Pictures Networks - Head - Marketing - Digital Business (14-18 yrs)
Design and deploy marketing strategy and plans by leveraging consumer insights, market analytics and innovation in order to increase consumer base, grow market share and penetration, create brand identity, and lead strategic partnership & alliances leading to higher viewership and engagement which in turn leads to sales and profitability.
- Examine competition performance and new entrant activities, analyze historic trends in brand performance, interpret changing consumer/ user behavior, and study rate of digital adoption/ changes in digital landscape across all the markets
- Design short term and long - term marketing roadmap detailing the priority areas, resource requirements, etc. while ensuring complete alignment with the digital roadmap and organizational strategy
- Conduct annual/ semi-annual/quarterly review of the plan and make appropriate changes to it in order to make it more relevant to the fast-changing digital industry
Managing performance marketing & PR
- Review and approve the performance marketing plan for the year and ensure its alignment with the marketing strategy
- Oversee the execution of the plan and participate in partner identification, defining performance criteria & type of engagement, determining budgets and negotiating with the partner for optimum costing in favor of the organization
- Oversee the PR activities for the business and ensure effective go to media strategy for the digital business
- Managing brand and social media
- Review the goal and positioning of the brand which is in sync with the digital roadmap and vision and mission of the network
- Translate the brand goals and positioning into executable brand plans including go to market strategy
- Review the go to market plan including brand partners, target audience, budgets, communication plan (creatives, scripts, etc.) and oversee the execution of the same
- Analyze the effectiveness of the brand plans and make appropriate changes as required
- Monitor the execution of the social media plan and ensure a positive brand image of the property all across different social media platforms
Managing team performance
- Track team performance at an overall and individual level and provide support/ guidance wherever required to ensure achievement of yearly plans
- Manage effective resource allocation, enhance the capability quotient of team members and drive higher team engagement through appropriate HR interventions
Critical Competencies for Success
- Innovation and creative thinking
- Customer centricity
- Building collaborative partnerships
- Trend Spotting skills
- Interpersonal and relationship skills
- Understanding of digital landscape
- Understanding of marketing concepts
- Understanding of existing and original content
- Understanding of brand & creative communication
- Understanding of consumer preferences and habit
- Understanding of analytics
- Strategic selling skills
- Digital Content Selling & Distribution skills
- Understanding of digital content consumption uptake
Other Personal Characteristics
The successful candidate must be bright, quick, and a team player who also possesses independence of thought and opinion to provide candor and honesty to support and influence key business decisions. Must have authenticity to establish quality relationships across the organization through the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and mutual respect. Personal traits which will make one an ideal candidate for the position are:
- Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details. Must possess the ability to switch between execution and strategy mode most effortlessly.
- Ability to see the big picture, visualize the future and develop relevant functional strategies which value add to our business.
- Ability to prioritize and cope with competing demands. Must possess a sense of urgency and excellent execution and project management skills.
- Passion for results and excellence.
- Must be able to get the job done by working collaboratively with others.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind; out-of-the-box thinking; bring a creative perspective to business problems applying functional expertise, business understanding and common sense.
- Is a balanced individual capable of developing creative solutions while anticipating and mitigating risks
- Has business acumen and is a strategic thinker
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.