Solytics Partners - Junior/Senior/Lead Quantitative Consultant - AML Analytics (3-6 yrs)
Solytics Partners - Junior/Senior/Lead Quantitative Consultant AML Analytics
Job Description :
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will be part of our AML team responsible for focusing on analytics, metrics and reporting and providing complex analysis and interpretation of data for the Compliance Risk based program. Candidates with understanding of AML systems, underlying data and workflow associated with those systems, data issues and limitations, will be preferred.
- As a senior model developer/validator, you will be required to cover the following:
- Develop/validate variety of AML models in compliance with global regulatory requirements as well as satisfying business needs, complying to internal model development and validation standards.
- Mathematical foundation of the model, assessing the correctness of the model equations and theory.
- Develop alternative benchmarks, design backtesting or other methodologies to test the models, its assumptions and limitations
- Examine the model sensitivity to changes to the inputs and stability.
- Perform model testing and compliant documentation
- Develop model monitoring plan and help in model implementation
- Provide subject matter expertise and support business
- Deliver high quality client services, including work products, within expected timeframe
Key Skills :
- Strong knowledge of AML or fraud analytics with at least 3-6 years of relevant experience in financial crime analytics
- Strong expertise in statistical and Machine Learning modelling for AML models.
- Quantitative analysis including data mining, cleaning, creatively tackling information gaps and synthesizing findings into meaningful and actionable intelligence
- Exposure to any one of industry standard vendor tools and Transaction monitoring systems such as Mantas, Actimize-SAM, Mircosoft, Worldcheck NetReveal etc. SAS AML, Norkom
- Rich experience in threshold tuning & optimization is a must. Well versed with threshold tuning methodologies & implementation. Exposure to ATL/BTL testing measures.
- Very strong experience in SAS, R, python and SQL programming.
- Develop forecasting and probability scoring models and perform statistical analysis
- Analytical/numerical expertise demonstrated by cutting edge quantitative/ statistical research and analytical projects
- The candidate should have attention to detail, and excellent analytical, problem solving, time management skills
- Willingness and commitment to walk extra mile to achieve client delight and ensure high quality output delivery within stringent timelines
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills - Good at creating and delivering impactful presentations
- Ability to manage own assignment independently and guide the junior team members.
- Ability to work with colleagues/clients located globally, and client. Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.