HR at Solytics Partners
Views:708 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Solytics Partners - Business Analyst - Credit Risk Domain (2-6 yrs)
Business Analyst - Credit Risk- Onsite at UAE
Solytics Partners provides Consulting and Solutions to Banking, Capital Markets, Asset Management, and Insurance firms.
We leverage combination of deep domain knowledge, advanced analytics and technology to provide accelerated and efficient services and next generation solutions. Our team of senior consultants comes with significant global experience in key markets and advanced degrees in STEM. Our regulatory compliant solutions and services enable leading financial institutions and corporations to create and sustain competitive advantage
Solytics is seeking a strong Credit Risk Business Analyst professional with experience in retail credit risk, BASEL 1 and BASEL3, IFRS9 and RAROC.
Experience - 2 yrs to 6 yrs
- As a business analyst, you will be working on a product in the regulatory risk domain. The area of work would be related to developing Credit Risk RWA calculations and Basel Pillar 1 and III reporting.
- As part of the Credit Risk Business Analyst team the candidate will be perform one or more of the following.
- Prepare requirements, solution documents, and high-level design document.
- To ensure that the new solutions comply with internal procedures / external regulatory guidelines and project deliverables are properly understood by business stakeholders, project team, and end-users.
- Analyse and understand risk data and metrics and involve in data mapping.
- Develop and implement risk management models and systems.
- Support the Risk Management team in regulatory compliance.
- Conduct risk assessments and develop mitigation plans.
- Work with the IT team to develop and implement risk software solutions. This includes gathering requirements, designing solutions, and testing, deploying software and system fine tuning.
- Techno functional skills like PLSQL and development experience will be a plus.
- Analysis of new data sourcing, fixing of data quality issues and validate all downstream data ext.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements and define solutions.
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Develop and maintain SIT/ UAT documentation. This includes creating and updating credit risk policies, procedures, and guidelines. This also includes creating risk system documentation.
- Stay up to date on the latest credit risk trends and regulations. This includes attending conferences, reading industry publications, and participating in professional organizations.
- Contribute to the development of the company's overall risk strategy. This includes providing input on the company's risk appetite, tolerances, and mitigation plans.
Strong understanding of:
- Credit risk and calculations
- Basel compliance Pillar I and Pillar III
- IFRS 9 guidelines
- Retail portfolio
- RAROC calculations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.