HR at Solytics Partners
Views:297 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Solytics Partners - AML Data Scientist (2-5 yrs)
Company Profile :
Solytics Partners provide products and services to BFSI and Healthcare firms. We use AI/ML & cutting-edge technology to develop next generation solutions or provide efficient services. We have strong team of PHD's in AI/ML and experts in BFSI, and healthcare industry. Our regulatory compliant solutions and services enable leading corporations and institutions to create and sustain competitive advantage.
Job Title : AML Data Scientist
Location : Pune
Experience : 2-5 Years
Education Qualification :
Bachelor's or Master's degree in information management/ maths / computer science / engineering or a related discipline is required. A data science course would be a plus.
Role Type : Permanent or Contract
Job Description :
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will be part of our AML team responsible for focusing on analytics, metrics and reporting and providing complex analysis and interpretation of data for the Compliance Risk based program. Candidates with understanding of AML systems, underlying data and workflow associated with those systems, data issues and limitations, will be preferred.
- Develop forecasting and probability scoring models and Perform statistical analysis
- Develop pattern recognition algorithms using machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques
- Quantitative analysis including data mining, cleaning, creatively tackling information gaps and synthesizing findings into meaningful and actionable intelligence
- Designing and developing BI reports and Dashboards
- Works closely with Compliance Managers to develop graphs, reports, dashboards and presentations for AML and fraud activities, patterns, trends and operational metrics.
- Analyzes and mines data in the various data sources to explain trends that appear on standard reports. Interprets data and develops recommendations based on findings.
- Brings together disparate data sources to create a complete analysis. - Performs quality assurance efforts on all developed dashboards, reports, data extracts and metrics, and documents findings.
- Extracts existing data to manipulate/calculate/format/combine into presentable reports, charts, and graphs. Analyze and interpret data to find outliers, understand root cause, business impact, correlations/discrepancies, and propose changes/alternate solutions.
- Adept at telling a succinct story while at the same time offering insightful data and recommendations which will allow the consumer of the story to action
Desired Skills :
- Experience with Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and advanced analytics.
- Data analysis with a statistical background in time series analysis, regression analysis, or hypothesis testing in Python, R, Excel, etc.
- Strong Data Mining/Data Scrubbing and Data Manipulation skills using R or Python
- Technology skill: Python, R, Excel-VBA, SQL
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.