Recruitment Consultant at eMagine Solutions
Views:377 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Solutions Manager - Contract Logistics/Warehousing/Supply Chain - Freight Forwarding Services (5-10 yrs)
Solutions Manager - Contract Logistics/Warehousing/Supply Chain
- Our client is one of the largest international logistics providers offering full range of freight forwarding services from global logistics to local handling.
- The Solutions Manager will represent the Contract Logistics Projects team in Saudi Arabia. They will support the CL team in business proposal, implementation and tracking operations to improve the department's KPIs.
- This role with have a reporting line to the General Manager Contract Logistics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create best in class customer solutions for warehousing and supply chain operations
- Calculate new warehousing and distributions operations as per RFQ or internal project needs. (End to end from start to implementation).
- Support in planning, developing, organizing, managing and evaluating the operations and budget of the warehousing operations.
- Manage projects related to new operations implementation, warehouse solutions (re-engineering) etc. and be main point of contact for warehouse project related activities.
- Plan, develop and implement continuous Improvement programs on the shop floor (Six Sigma, HPS etc.) across various operations functions to create and enhance value to clients/warehouse teams.
- Plan, develop and implement warehouse health and safety and security programs.
- Develop KPI's to measure the productivity (effectiveness and efficiency) of the warehouse and distribution operations.
- Develop SOPs / workflows and implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements.
- Engage with and train warehouse staff on SOPs and (improvement) projects
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and eMagine Solutions is acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy.