Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:246 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Solutions Lead - IT (6-10 yrs)
- Experience in Product Management/Project Management/Program Management
- Should be able to translate technical details into key benefits for the user
- Should ideally have user experience research and design knowledge - ability to understand pain points and requirements of different types of personas, ability to design applications
- Voice interaction design knowledge would be a plus
- Work with the business development team to firm up and finalize proposals for various prospective clients.
- Design conversational solutions for clients that are aimed to solve their business goals within the framework of the platform, keeping the user experience at the center of the thought process.
- Rigorously follow up with clients, right from requirement gathering, dependency identification and closure. Very strong program and project management rigor and discipline
- Work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure the projects are delivered on time and ensure high quality
- Be a champion of communication and clearly communicate project deliverables, timelines, status and dependencies on a regular basis.
- Provide clear direction to the development team on the bot's scope and run scrums and sprints with them.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of target markets and how to best introduce the product into each market.
- Runs beta and pilot programs during the qualify phase with almost final products and samples. In Agile environments, regularly reviews completed work and checks with customers to ensure that it meets the customer expectations.
- 6-8 years of experience as a Product marketing manager for a product-based company
- BE/BTech from tier 1 college. MBA (Preferred) from tier 1/ tier 2 colleges only
- Previous experience of working in Chatbots / AI domain a plus.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-driven, Multi-tasker, Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, possibly including some copywriting skills
- Subject matter expertise in the particular product or market. This should include specific industry or technical knowledge
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.