Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:4237 Applications:582 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Solutions Head/Solutions Architect - SaaS (14-22 yrs)
Solutions Head/Solutions Architect - SaaS
Total Exp : 14 - 22 Years
- 6+ years experience in managing & developing a high-performing Solution Architect team in a SaaS / PaaS / Fintech organization. Over all 10 - 12 years of experience in the relevant domain.
- A result-oriented professional with working knowledge of BFSI products and experience working with startups or high growth organizations and technical founders will be desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to propel discussions with senior technical and management personnel within customers and driving value creation and shaping technical solutions as per the needs.
- The candidate will have a strong Technical background that enables them to interact with and give guidance to the IT & product teams to enhance our value proposition. Furthermore, thought leadership in terms of looking beyond the technology and considering the value technology creates for our customers
- The candidate will possess the desired sales knowledge and expertise to manage high volume transactional business, enterprise & solution selling.
- Your communication skills are impeccable, are methodical and able to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment. You have strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and oral.
- You're a proven collaborator who can liaise with all levels and departments within an organization and are comfortable assuming high-profile leadership roles in demanding, highly-visible customer situations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate will hire, on-board, coach and develop Solution Architects so they can transfer deep technical skills to Enterprises who are considering or using our products & services.
- You will be working closely with the Product team to enable new capabilities to help our customers deploy our cutting edge - No Code AI- solutions and create highly sophisticated value propositions and solutions to solve for customers' unmet needs.
- You will work closely with sales leadership to strategize on how to support the sales to prospects and customers to achieve business objectives.
- Build subject matter expertise across products and develop teams to represent deep technical expertise in client pursuits and ensure tight alignment with sales teams.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations. Exceptional ability to present and demonstrate full range of solutions independently and via a consultative approach.
- Managing client expectations in terms of the engagement deliverables, efforts, timelines and product customizations etc. Ensure successful delivery of POCs and guided technical validation efforts.
- Support the Sales specialists on all necessary sales activities such as product positioning, assisting in technical & scope closure for prospective clients and training internal teams on the Product, Compliance and Technology.
- Keep abreast of sales trends to increase credibility in the industry and gather market insights, product feedback and frequently update the Product teams on the new product requirements.