Associate at Vbeyond
Views:92 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Solutions Head - FS Vertical - BPO (15-25 yrs)
FS is one of the largest unit with a large pipeline in. Given the pipeline and competitive market in FS, the role of senior solution design head for FS is strategic and expected to
- Review market competitive intelligence and provides inputs and validates gap analysis to complete the market intelligence and gap analysis report
- Strategize with BU / Practice Head and Sales in order to define the service market strategy.
- Provide inputs, review and ratify the solutions approach and the value proposition in order to develop a business plan for the BU or PU
- Evaluate market potential and internal capability and prioritize solution opportunities to decide allocation effort and resources
- Review and provide critical inputs to the presentation/thought paper (POV - point of view) developed by the SD Lead to ensure robustness of the solution
- Review and provide critical inputs on multiple solution approaches to the solutions team to validate assumptions made in the business case
- Collaborate with the Alliances team/other BUs in order to build successful partnerships
- Engages with the client, builds relationships and connects with key client stakeholders and guides the SD Lead to develop a customized solution
- Collaborate with the Alliances team/other BUs in order to define go to market strategy for the alliance
- Review and provide critical inputs for the creation of the customized solution and advices the client on the value proposition of various approaches in order to meet client objectives
- Validate and refine the solution design (resource mix, geo, timeline changes etc.) in order to resolve issues/gaps in the solution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.