Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:97 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Solutions Architect - Machine Learning - Security Firm (13-15 yrs)
We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about solving problems in ecommerce domain, has a strong interest in cyber security, and wants to join our collaborative team as a Solution Architect to help design & develop new solutions for common platform & online store of the organization Consumer. This role will report in a Principal Engineer (Direct - Technology) within the Consumer Platform team.
Working at our Bangalore development center, you will exhibit a deep understanding of software design & development, vision, be able to think like a user to define customer experience and have the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies for guiding others.
In a world where ecommerce is becoming part of our daily life, we are offering you a rare opportunity to influence and contribute to an interesting and critical part of the organization's Consumer business that protects our customers- digital life - in one of the most vibrant cities in the India.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company's future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the Role:
- Architects are responsible for driving Technology & Good Practices in Engineering in their respective teams. We are a rapidly growing & constantly improving organization. We seek very high levels of ownership in all individuals, especially roles like this - ownership of systems in your team and their impact on the entire eco-system. Going beyond your role & contributing to make the organization & business better is an expectation.
- Discovers opportunities to improve systems, processes and enterprises through data analytics
- Implements solutions to complex problems using Machine Learning and Optimization Algorithms
- Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team.
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use are your responsibilities. Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create.
- Implementation of long-term technology vision for your team.
- Responsible for the architecture of your product; ensuring it is aligned to the requirements and the charter.
- Active participant in technology forums & represent the organization in external forums.
- Drive technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
- Nurture talent
- 13+ years of experience
- Proven experience in utilizing mathematical optimization, Machine Learning & Data Science in modelling and improving business KPIs is a must. Expert-level knowledge of R/Python and other ML tools & techniques.
- Experience with Tensor flow, Scikit- Learn, Machine learning, Deep learning, NLP, Python, keras
- Still hands-on and interested in designing and writing code
- Quick & Excellent Problem Solving skills for complex & large scale problems.
- Technical Breadth - Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies.
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
- Expert-level knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions.
- Good understanding & experience of high-performance web scale & real-time response systems.
- Experience & exposure to a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases.
- Architectural & Design Choices, Deep knowledge on one or more tech stacks, identify alternative tech choices and trade-offs
- Excellent Mentoring skills - Be the technical mentor to your team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.