Co-Founder at LeanFlo Inc.
Views:417 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Solutions Architect - Logistics Startup (6-12 yrs)
- The organisation is Indias fastest growing last mile logistics start-up that caters to businesses ranging from grocery, food, apparels, pharma, etc.
- The organisation has been in this business for over 10 years and currently operational in ~1000 cities Indian cities and even beyond The team size across various departments is 900+ and fleet network of 30,000+.
- The organisation is gearing up to scale with a team of talented and entrepreneurial spirited individuals.
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems
2. Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders
3. Defining features, phases, and solution requirements
4. Provide detailed technical specifications for proposed solutions
5. Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it
6. Resolving technical problems as they arise
7. Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes when needed
8. Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented
Skills & Qualifications
1. 10 years of work experience with minimum 3+ years of experience as Solution Architect
2. Project management and leadership skills are essential
3. Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred
4. Experience in software engineering and design architecture
5. Extensive knowledge and experience working with web, mobile and database technologies
6. Hands on development experience on LAMP stack
7. Practical Knowledge of GIT/SVN
8. Understanding of Jira
9. Understanding of DevOps practices
10. Certifications Preferred
a. Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
b. Microsoft Azure Architect Design