Consultant at ProEdge
Views:6166 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Solution Sales Specialist - BFSI Sector (5-8 yrs)
As a subject matter expert of the Wealth Management and Financial Advisory segment of financial services, you will be focusing on all sales (new, cross-sells, up-sells) for the organisation's data and technology products and services with both existing and new customers.
You will lead on deals aligned to specific propositions and serve accounts within a defined territory. The role works in close partnership with internal stakeholders to proactively drive gross sales and revenue.
Role Responsibilities :
- Structure, negotiate and close deals
- Proactively identify pipeline opportunities, governed by the Account Managers
- Develop the sales strategy for their proposition within their territory
- Collaborate with industry partners to further entrench Organisation's content and technology solutions in the wealth management and advisory segment of financial services.
- Deliver customer demonstrations on their specific propositions
Qualifications And Experience Required :
- Expert understanding of the financial markets
- Strong understanding of customers' business model workflow in the wealth management and financial advisor segment
- World class selling skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition / consultative selling) as a - hunter-
- Strong sales - closer-
- Significant Product and Workflow Expertise (e.g. knowledge of financial modeling, Excel, MS Office); knowledge of trading floor tech / data apps
- Creative thinker and good sales ideation skills
- Over 5 years of relevant industry, sales or market experience
- Proven track record in a quota bearing sales environment
- Experience selling to C- level executives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.