Business Head - Executive Search at Gallop Research
Views:49 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Solution Integrator - ISD Team (14-17 yrs)
About the Client
Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Profile - Solution integrator- ISD Team
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build winning RFI & RFP and proactive proposal responses, with a business and strategic flavor along with design rich articulation
- Effort estimation & Creation of the differentiating commercial models for managed & transformation services
- Research, learn, and always remain updated on the latest trends in Digital, apply these into the client propositions and proposals
- Anchoring client visits and delivering compelling customer presentation
- Handshake with Delivery teams on proposal reviews and to capture the effort estimation
- Collaboration with Practices & Verticals to align WD solutions & pitches with a domain flavor
Skills : RFI, Commercial Models
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, and team player skills.
- Primarily self-driven and deeply motivated and passionate to bring in new business to it
- Find ways to make complicated tasks easy. You take pride in eliminating things that aren't valuable.
- Having a proven, demonstrable track record of success in Solution Architect & Large Deal Overall Solution Pitch,
- Able to network with the verticals, Pre-sales, and other support functions
- Excellent analytical thought process and ability to build innovation-led solutions & business models
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Willingness to travel to onsite for proposal and pitch work
- Preferably an MBA with an engineering degree
- Experience with Application Managed Services & Transformation initiatives with a business acumen is a must to have.
- Fluent with digital areas: SDLC Engineering, Agile ways of working, DevSecOps Automation Tools,
Application portfolio rationalization & building a Digital Platform with human-centric design thinking approach.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.