Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:521 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Solution Engineer - Presales (3-8 yrs)
- Design and prepare technical presentations and recommend solutions for client issues
- Monitor and collect all technical information and design appropriate workflow for customers
- Drive revenue and create sales opportunities by managing the pre-sales technical process and evangelizing technology to existing and prospective customers, and to drive new product and service offerings in Customer adoption.
- Partner with Sales Executives and Account Managers to educate existing and prospective customers about the superiority of services - this includes presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling, proposals, and follow up on all customer related issues
- Engage in and oversee the development of customer proposals, design and delivery, ensuring all expertise, information and recommendations are concisely defined
- Work closely with Product Management and associated teams to develop future product direction and strategy - providing valuable input from the field
- Administer and collect all technical inputs for Proof of Concept and prepare presentations for validation solutions
- Prepare and configure all customer integration and configure products to ensure optimal levels of customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of overall IT experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technical pre-sales/sales engineering, consulting, Customer Success Management, Technical Support and/or other customer facing role consulting on, delivering, or supporting technical products or service
- Verbal and written fluency, including technical terms, in English, including the ability to effectively present technical and business related subjects to all audiences, from the user to the executive level
- Must be enthusiastic, action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
- Demonstrated success developing client relationships.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, drive for results, interpersonal savvy, and customer focus.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload.
- Experience in a customer facing role requiring a high level of individual responsibility, sound business judgment and account management, where an aptitude for improving customer satisfaction was successfully demonstrated. Willing to work in the North-American shift timings