Talent Acquisition Role at Vbeyond Corporation
Views:164 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Solution Design/Presales Role - Finance & Accounts Domain (9-25 yrs)
F&A Solution Design/Presales
Roles and Responsibilities:
Primary areas of responsibilities :
- Conduct market analysis and provide opportunities assessment in F&A outsourcing, consulting and applications market niches
- Understand & document client/prospect requirements (objectives, challenges, deliverables etc.) through RFx documents, emails, and other collaterals/information gathered etc.
- Create structured F&A proposals/presales/solutions independently and with innovative ideas
- Present proposals/solutions to clients/prospects/internal stakeholders in a way that articulates value delivery from Infosys clearly
- Manage internal stakeholder expectations (comprising mainly of sales, services delivery, operations, finance, CoE , F&A practice) through PDCAF (plan-do-check-act-feedback) approach
- Research and bring out best practices based frameworks, approaches
- Calculate transaction and compliance level savings based on benchmarks, heuristics and guidance from experts within the team
- Write F&A centric POVs, blogs and support other promotional channels to generate market visibility
- Support F&A discovery, due diligence (DD) and transitions
- Take up short to medium term on-site projects on consulting/billable basis as and when required (this will offshoring feasibility studies, transformation projects)
- Travel (international and domestic sectors) for average 20% - 30% of the time.
Knowledge & Skills Desired:
F&A domain related:
- Finance and Accounts experience in consulting or industries (manufacturing, services, consulting etc.)
- Experience in high end F&A such as financial modeling, budgeting, performance management, improvement studies, financial risk management, would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to commercial models understanding relevant to F&A (e.g. cost break down sheets, business case analysis, TCO analysis, etc.)
- Experience on F&A platforms e.g. SAP-SRM, Oracle, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.