Recruitment Consultant at SmartServices
Views:411 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Solution Design Consultant - Outsourcing Firm (12-20 yrs)
'Solution Design (SD)' function is the bridge between the organization's capabilities and the stated/unstated requirements of a Client/Prospect. The function is responsible for developing winning solutions while maintaining a fine balance between various elements. This involves the following:
1) Execute Presales, Bid Management and Business Development activities for new client acquisition and existing account management.
2) Respond to RFI/RFPs, performed overall bid management preparing client
Understanding the Client's eco system - their business - macro & micro economic view, competitors, financial performance, future, etc.
3) Mapping the requirement to our capability and offerings - identify any potential alliances, if required
4) Define the core solution to be positioned
5) Create customized presentations and value propositions to meet client needs during bids proposals covering technical, operational and commercial aspects of bids
6) Prepare Detail solution elements like effort estimation, Operating Model, Governance, Service level Agreements, Technology landscape, transition, and transformation and most importantly - an innovative commercial construct
7) Participate in Due Diligence exercise and validate solution assumptions. This may be conducted at global locations of the Client/Prospect
8) Continuously update own knowledge with respect to processes and technologies pertaining to required industry & functional domains
9) Build winning story lines, templates and collateral that will benefit future solution offerings
10) Manage relationships with all internal stakeholders and business functions to ensure smooth working of pursuits and transitions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.