Co-Founder at Connexions
Views:186 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Solution Delivery Lead - Global Supply Chain Technology Firm (6-10 yrs)
Solution Delivery Lead - Global Supply Chain Technology Firm (Job Code 19)
Role: Solution Delivery Lead (PM)
- The company is a global strategy and technology consultancy that specializes in order management and fulfillment. The company partners with retailers, manufacturers, and distributors to help them improve their customer experience, increase inventory turns, and fulfil cross-channel orders efficiently and profitably. The company's customers include some of the leading global companies.
- The company was founded in 2010 and has offices in the USA, UK and India. Recent awards include making the Forbes list of America's Best Management Consulting Firms: IT-Implementation in 2017, and IBM eCommerce Business Partner of the Year 2016.
- OMS project oversight and commercial governance
- OMS project scope management
- Solution Design Authority
- Establish OMS project process and tool framework
- Ensure that project is under budget and profitable, send periodic traffic light reports indicating risks, profitability and status.
- Establish and maintain the project release schedule in context of the Integrated Program Release Schedule
- Conduct Project status meetings to monitor the performance of all project work against Key Milestones and critical path dependencies per release plan
- Data Governance for OMS Project
- Maintain project schedule and project issue, risk, dependency and change management logs in CLIENT Program Work Centre application.
- Stakeholder Management - build and maintain relationships with key internal and business stakeholders at the project level
- Provide input into the Program communication plan and activities
Workex: 6 to 10 years experience, OMS experience preferable
Key Technical Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC and project methodologies (AGILE and WATERFALL).
- Comprehensive knowledge of PMBOK methodologies, principles and practices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of software development tools and methods.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to lead and/coordinate multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to handle clients across the globe with strong interpersonal skills.
Education: B.Tech, MBA
Compensation: The company believes in hiring the top class talent. The compensation will be best in class.