Solution Data Architect - IT (13-17 yrs)
This hiring is for our client
- Has 10+ years (or more) experience in DevOps, Cloud engineering projects with experience in architecting and deploying complex projects at scale in agile fashion.
- Experience working with start-up companies, government agencies will be desirable
Job Requirement :
- Demonstrate an unwavering demand for high impact on the organization
- Ability to rapidly grasp new concepts, achieve a high-level familiarity with new technologies and sense their application; ability to think at the forefront of innovation
- Able to function in a dynamic environment and make informed decisions as required to keep project on target
- Capability to support multiple engagements at the same time
- Ability to engage with customer technical teams for design, architecture, security, infrastructure.
- Lead the team of developers, tech leads, architects to design custom solutions to cater to customer requirements
Competencies (Level 1 to 5):
- Technical MLOps, DevOps acumen - level 5
- Communication and influence - level 5
- Digital fluency - level 4
- Project & programme management - level 4
- Stakeholder management - level 4
- Experience in implementing Machine Learning Operations lifecycle architectures.
- Drive the identification and incorporation of new, disruptive technologies into the architecture.
- Defining our DevOps architecture and associated cloud strategy and owning the road-map for CI/CD implementation/ rollout
- Experience in Architecting, designing, building, integrating, improving and managing CI/CD tools and pipelines
- Strong knowledge of DevOps Automation Platform tooling (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git/Bit Bucket, Ansible/Chef/Puppet etc)
- Strong knowledge of Model Build, Training and Serving pipelines.
- Knowledge of installation/configuration for tools like Kubeflow, Mlflow, Seldon, Airflow, Argo workflows etc
- Experience in third party workflow/bpm tools is a must
- Strong working knowledge in cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and GCP will be preferred. Well versed with cloud based DevOps practices is plus.
- Good experience in infra cost optimization, planning and roll out in different geographies. Experience in infrastructure as code platform/tooling like Terraform is plus.
- Responsible for the set-up, maintenance and ongoing development of continuous build/ integration infrastructure and actively troubleshoot any issues in CI/CD pipelines to make the delivery process faster
- Keep up to date on modern technologies and trends and advocate for their inclusion within DevOps deliverables when it makes sense.
- Working closely with multiple product teams and assist in making the DevOps infrastructure more scalable and improve performance
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
- Ensure code quality and standards are followed. Experience in test automation is plus.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Proven effective oral & written communication skills
- Experience in Agile based development methodology
- Experience in leading Customer interactions
- Knowledge of AI based automation platforms like datarobot, dataiku will be added advantage
- Whitepapers, technical blogs in DevOps, MLOps, AIOps would be desirable.
- Aptitude to show fluidity, speed, initiative in unstructured context
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.