HR Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Views:2652 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Solution Consultant - Statistical Modelling/Data Mining/Predictive Analytics/Machine Learning - BFSI/Telecom/Retail (4-6 yrs)
- Work with clients to understand their business challenges and formulate business problems - travel to client locations, as per the requirements, for scoping, reviews, workshops etc
- Define project scope and deliverables that support business goals; collaborate with delivery team and analytics practice lead to deliver projects
- Design analytical solution to client's problems, identify data requirements, delivery results in a time-bound fashion in collaboration with direct and indirect teams
- Work with teams based out of global competence center to solve client business problems by translating them into an analytics problem solving framework
- Identify the right data elements that help in arriving at the solution
- Augment the offshore team by providing business context
- Present results to senior management through insightful recommendations
- Ensure service delivered is consumed and tangible business value is created
- Client relationship management: Build deep client relationship, network & be a thought partner. Anticipate business problems & deliver par excellence
- Actively focus on opportunities to grow the client along with the regional delivery head and account management team.
CAREER EXPEREINCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possess strong foundation and understanding on Statistical Modelling, Data Mining, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and Optimization
- 4+ years of experience in advanced analytics/ predictive modelling in a consulting role. Candidate should have worked hands on in analytics in some of these areas - cross-sell / up-sell strategies, market segmentation, price optimization, price optimization, revenue optimization etc. for industry verticals such as BFSI, Telecom etc.
- Domain understanding of at least two verticals amongst Technology, Telecom, ecommerce or Retail & BFSI
- Demonstrated excellent communications skills, both written and spoken, as well as being able to explain complex technical concepts
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a comfort interacting with clients from the C-suite to marketing managers to technical specialists
- Demonstrate strong analytical and storytelling skills andthe ability to present results of statistical models in business language
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical/statistical techniques and their applications; a working knowledge of/experience in SAS, R, Python & advanced analytics/Statistics Techniques such as general linear model, decision trees, linear regression, Bayesian etc
- Knowledge of any one visualization tool such as Tableau, Spotfire or equivalent
- Graduate in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operational research, Statistics. (MS or MBA preferred)
MANDATORY SKILLS :
- Technical: statistic techniques such as Time Series, Statistical Modeling, Predictive Analytics, Forecasting, Data Extraction, Data Processing, Process Design, Variance Analysis, R, SAS, and Python
- Business: Intellectual Curiosity, innovation, business acumen, communication skills, teamwork, time management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.