Account Manager at Fidelity IT Job
Views:300 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Solution Consultant (7-14 yrs)
THE ROLE- Solution Consultant
Experience: 7-14 yrs
RESPONSIBILITIES:- As a Solution Consultant you will need to:
- Engage with existing and prospective customers and help them to adopt products and solutions to meet their business requirements.
- Ensure consistent growth in the product awareness, adoption.
- Show case product and solution concepts via presentations, demos, user evangelization and effective documentation.
- Lead discovery sessions with IT and business users to understand the client's business objectives and system/application needs.
- Proactively create documentary artifacts like business cases, usage scenarios, solution blue- prints, FAQs, meeting notes...etc.
- Lead or work with other customer success teams to ensure successful completion of project milestones for production Go-live, UAT sign-off and the initial rollout phase of the project.
- Communicate progress and expectations, escalates problems for awareness and resolution.
- Lead client training sessions
- Support clients through go-live process and play key role in promoting solution adoption and usage.
Candidate Requirements: You should have:
- A technical degree (Engineering, MCA) or business degree (MBA, BBA) from a reputed institute with total experience 5+ yrs and minimum of 4 years of experience in the Software/Consulting industry.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills to demonstrate solution concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence and build effective customer relationships.
- Experience with general consulting skills that include team facilitation, business case development, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, and business process redesigning.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support.
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations and work independently on project assignments.
- Must be able to travel, providing on-site consulting work to clients when required and have the ability to work remotely from the office.
It would be nice if you have:
- An experience in information security procedures and practices.
- A certification in the knowledge areas related to information security, business process management or IT infrastructure.