HR Executive at Tiara Hr+
Views:2683 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Solution Architect - System Design - Medical Devices (7-13 yrs)
Looking for Solution Architect for my client. The position is for Pune location. I am Looking for Person who is having IEC standards knowledge and from Medical devices background.
- Define system and subsystem architecture under considerations of platform constraints
- Detects common architectural and functional components in order to enable reuse and maintainability
- Cooperate and guide business partners/ suppliers on national/international level
- Be interface to and take complete ownership in managing the hardware/software deliverable from internal and external supplier
- Guide subsystem development teams on system interfacing topics
- Managing that the requirements and design is understood and implemented correctly by the project team
- Reliability and Serviceability of the system / subsystem / components
- Transfer design output to manufacturing line
- Advising on realization, planning and budgets
- Contributing to Technology Roadmaps
- You are a part of Engineering & Procurement cross-functional team responsible for R&D knowledge transfer, localisation, global transfer projects in Idea to Market (I2M), Market to order (M2O) and Order to customer (O2C).
- KPI's include new part development, BOM savings, reverse engineering, value engineering projects, global product & parts transfers, part of extended team of design authority, new cost savings ideas supporting procurement processes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Completed engineering studies at university level; BE/BTech/ME/Mtech/MS/MSc in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science
- Total 10+ years- experience with Minimum 5 years of experience in the X-ray system/subsystem design & development (or at least two end to end X-ray product development)
- In-depth knowledge in selection of imaging components/subsystem for X-ray based systems
- Knowledge of IEC 60601 standards, risk management, verification and validation of medical devices
- Knowhow of design control processes for medical device design
- System thinking mindset and domain expertise in the related area
- Working knowledge of cabling design, design for EMI/EMC, Design for reliability
- Fast learner and interest to learn new technologies/business/systems
- Ability to present ideas and to convince project team members
- Be structured and self-organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, leadership skills and drive for results
- Mindset to simplify and reach to solutions with speed
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Self-motivation & ability to lead R&D team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.