Consultant at Achyutam International Private Limited
Views:103 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Solution Architect - Supply Chain/Logistics - Domain (10-15 yrs)
About the company: The company is a 9-year-old Tech in Analytics specialising in the domain of supply chain and Logistics. It is backed by GEF Capital a global top private equity in impact investment with a minority stake in 3SC to accelerate the growth and expansion in India and the global market. It serves 25+ Customers across the globe with 250 + FTE spread across India and Europe. The accelerated growth in the next 5 years would cover a large part of India's operation in transforming to Digital form with technology and advanced analytics with IoT, virtual reality, RPA, Blockchain and Neural Network
As a manager, guide the way and set up examples by producing the best designs and solutions to complex engineering problems
- Able to recommend and configure DevOps tools and set up a fully integrated development environment with Docker, CI/CD pipeline, integrated test, code review tools etc.
- Design components by translating product requirements, breaking down the project into tasks and ensuring timely execution and quality delivery by the team.
- Have high technical competence, strong technical background with a track record of individual technical accomplishments - Ability to play the role of the architect for the team.
- Work on the relentless pursuit of ever-increasing goals on data coverage, data freshness and data quality metrics.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery and hand-off with other functions and peer teams.
- Kickstart new experiments for acquiring data from new sources with great agility, and grow promising experiments into full-fledged engineering systems and teams
- Mentor your team.
- Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption.
- Must have 12+ years of experience in the software industry.
- Must have worked as an Architect for at least 3-4 years.
- 8+ years of experience in software development i. e. development experience with. Net Core, React/Angular, SQL etc.
- Design complex systems. Build high performance, scalable systems to crawl and extract information.
- Extensive experience in the leading cloud platforms and a thorough understanding of the SaaS offerings.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modelling, and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
- Good understanding of Data warehousing and BI solutions.