Consultant at Achyutam International Private Limited
Views:111 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Solution Architect - Supply Chain/Logistics - Domain (10-15 yrs)
About the company: The company is a 9-year-old Tech in Analytics specialising in the domain of supply chain and Logistics. It is backed by GEF Capital a global top private equity in impact investment with a minority stake in 3SC to accelerate the growth and expansion in India and the global market. It serves 25+ Customers across the globe with 250 + FTE spread across India and Europe. The accelerated growth in the next 5 years would cover a large part of India's operation in transforming to Digital form with technology and advanced analytics with IoT, virtual reality, RPA, Blockchain and Neural Network
As a manager, guide the way and set up examples by producing the best designs and solutions to complex engineering problems
- Able to recommend and configure DevOps tools and set up a fully integrated development environment with Docker, CI/CD pipeline, integrated test, code review tools etc.
- Design components by translating product requirements, breaking down the project into tasks and ensuring timely execution and quality delivery by the team.
- Have high technical competence, strong technical background with a track record of individual technical accomplishments - Ability to play the role of the architect for the team.
- Work on the relentless pursuit of ever-increasing goals on data coverage, data freshness and data quality metrics.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery and hand-off with other functions and peer teams.
- Kickstart new experiments for acquiring data from new sources with great agility, and grow promising experiments into full-fledged engineering systems and teams
- Mentor your team.
- Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption.
- Must have 12+ years of experience in the software industry.
- Must have worked as an Architect for at least 3-4 years.
- 8+ years of experience in software development i. e. development experience with. Net Core, React/Angular, SQL etc.
- Design complex systems. Build high performance, scalable systems to crawl and extract information.
- Extensive experience in the leading cloud platforms and a thorough understanding of the SaaS offerings.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modelling, and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
- Good understanding of Data warehousing and BI solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.