Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:2580 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Solution Architect - SAP JVA - IT (11-24 yrs)
MindGen Solutions is a recruitment firm and specializes in hiring managerial and leadership talents across technologies and domains.
We have an opportunity for an Solution Architect- SAP JVA for one of our MNC client, which provides IT Services and is one of the world's largest consulting, outsourcing and professional services company.
- 4 to 5 years hands-on experience on the SAP -JVA modules with at least 2+ SAP implementation
- Experience of working on Roll-outs and Upgrades would be an added advantage.
- JVA Knowledge : JVA configuration, Master Data, Equity Types, Equity groups, Recovery and Billing indicators, Cutback Mappings and Cutbacks, Billings and reports (JIB/JIBE Classes) on JVA models like
- Operator as an operator and Operator as partner
- Good understanding about month end closing of joint venture accounting
- Good knowledge on JVA Processes - Cash call, Partner netting, Convenience netting, Bank switching Cutback and overhead calculation
- FI-Cost Center and Profit Center Accounting: Understanding of the two areas. Knowledge of integration and data transfer between FI, CO and PS, Knowledge of Assessment and Distribution. Advanced understanding of design of systems for the above.
- Knowledge substitution and validation is added advantage
- Very good knowledge of Organization structure methodology and its application in practical situations
- Advanced knowledge of SD-FI, MM-FI, CO-PP and CO-PS integration
- Clear knowledge of ASAP methodology.
- Good working knowledge on data transfer methods like LSMW, BDC.
- Good knowledge of writing up blueprint documents independently and client facing skills.
- Experience on Oil and Gas industries would be added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.