Senior Executive at Flexability by AMS
Views:103 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Solution Architect - SAP Finance - Manufacturing Firm (15-20 yrs)
Critical Tasks :
1. Candidate would be a part of the "Group IT team" and report to Business Excellence Head
2. Able to drive Finance-IT programs independently with very little supervision
3. Strong communication skills with ability to convince various levels of management about the Finance-IT strategy
4. Candidate should have experience supporting Accounting and Finance functions in an integrated Plant set up and be familiar with Plant operations preferably of a process/repetitive mfg set up
5. Candidate should have at least 15+ years of overall experience including 12+ years of SAP implementation and support experience primarily on FICO modules like GL, Asset Accounting, Funds Management, AP, AR, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Material Ledger, Variant Configuration, Actual costing
6. Candidate should be able to drive numerous projects on Finance transformation with focus on Treasury and Trade Finance operations, Banking automation, Management reporting and dashboards - Cash flows, EC dashboards, Digital automation tools like RPA/BOTs, Chatbots, analytical tools etc
7. Must have worked on at least 5 full life-cycle SAP implementations within India and abroad.
8. Must have strong experience in developing interfacing applications like E-Collections, Bank reconciliation, Forex automation, LC modules, EXIM etc. Knowledge of GST processes and integration knowledge with FICO is desirable
9. Must be very fluent in month end closing processes related to FICO modules
10. Should be able to manage teams and have experience managing cross functional teams of 10-15 nos. Candidates with PMP certification will be preferred
11. Should be able to drive Projects independently and lead as well as collaborate across implementation partners, Vendor eco system, IT and business teams on several business critical initiatives
12. Work closely with the business in providing the thought leadership in laying out the IT automation roadmap for Finance and Costing areas
13. Should have good integration knowledge of SD, MM, PP, PS and BI areas. Familiarity with new suite of applications like S/4 HANA, SAP BTP, SAP Cloud, RPA, etc will be an advantage.
Decision making authority (Decisions expected)
- Single point of contact on Solution design and architecting
- Gate keeper for ongoing Projects and their schedules, constraint management, team management - internal and external
- Conflict resolution within internal and external teams
Educational Background and Work Experience
Commerce background - Candidates with qualifications like CA, ICWA, MBA would be given preference but not a MUST
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.