Recruitment Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:80 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Solution Architect - Robotics Process Automation - Consulting Firm (7-12 yrs)
Objective: To Design solutions and provide expertise in Application Integration
1) Plan, coordinate, architect, and supervise all activities related to the integration of applications consisting of various technology components including Open source, .NET and Java.
2) Responsible for developing and maintaining an application integration architecture blueprint for deployments for each client instance.
3) Oversee testing and interoperability between various function blocks of the solution architecture being deployed.
4) Knowledge of RPA and surround technologies (ex VBA, Macros, etc)
5) Interface with various client teams connected to the delivery of projects. Ex: Infrastructure/IT, Operations
6) Understand the business problem and create/Review solutions and challenge the status quo
7) Participate in effort estimation for new projects
8) Provide technical guidance to consulting and development teams
9) Support change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process.