Talent Sourcer at ResourceTee Global Service
Views:106 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Solution Architect - Publishing Industry (14-20 yrs)
Our clients in the publishing industry is looking for a solutions architect with a strong background in building SaaS application architectures and expertise in process automation. The ideal candidate will have 15+ years of overall experience, with at least 10 years in web development.
Job Title: Solutions Architect
- Lead and support multiple projects from start to finish, ensuring that the technology aligns with the business requirements.
- Design scalable and efficient SaaS application architectures with a focus on process automation and seamless integration with other systems.
- Have hands-on experience with coding and code reviews, and mentor team members to maintain high coding standards and ensure code quality.
- Drive architecture decisions and execution paths for new product and platform development initiatives.
- Collaborate with the sales and operations teams to participate in client conversations and win new deals by providing technical expertise.
- Evaluate and select vendors based on their capabilities to contribute to development projects.
- Ensure timely and high-quality delivery of solutions by working with in-house or outsourced/freelance developers.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and identify opportunities to enhance the firm's capabilities and productivity
Essential Skill Sets -
- 15+ years of total professional experience.
- 10+ years of web development experience.
- 4+ years of PHP experience with Laravel.
- 5+ years of experience implementing AWS cloud solutions.
- 6+ years of experience working in Agile development projects.
- Hands-on coding experience with proficiency in Git, coding standards, and unit testing.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
- Familiarity with Docker containerization technology.
- At least 3 years of NodeJS experience.
- 4+ years of ReactJS experience.
- A professional degree (Bachelor's/Master's) in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes.
Desired Skill Sets -
- Knowledge of the publishing domain.
- Exposure to ML, AI, and NLP with a course certification in ML.
- Familiarity with BPMN and workflow engines.
- Knowledge of Java
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.