Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:294 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Solution Architect - Presales - SaaS (8-15 yrs)
- Design and deliver compelling product presentations that match specific business requirements from prospective enterprise clients
- Drive revenue and create sales opportunities by managing the pre-sales technical process and evangelizing technology to existing and prospective customers, and to drive new product and service offerings in Customer adoption.
- Partner with Enterprise Sales Executives to educate prospective customers about the superiority of services - this includes presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling, proposals, and follow up on all customer related issues
- Engage in and oversee the development of customer proposals, design and delivery, ensuring all expertise, information and recommendations are concisely defined
- Work closely with Product Management and associated teams to develop future product direction and strategy
- providing valuable input from the field
- Assist in the development of the Proof of Concept, continuing to provide support to the prospect in their product evaluation until the deal is won.
- 8 to 15 years of experience in technical sales, Pre-Sales/ Solution Engineering
- Preference will be given to those with experience in HCM/PSA/WFM domain and/or SaaS delivery model
- Proven record of Pre-Sales / Solution Sales success in the enterprise space
- Experience selling into global markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with an ERP or any Enterprise software Application would be a major plus Willing to work in the North American shift timings