Assistant Manager at Market Scope
Views:484 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Solution Architect/Presales Role - Software Services (15-20 yrs)
Solution Architect and Presales-Software Services
Solution Architect AND Presales(RFP/RFQ)
Job Responsibilities :
- Owns large managed services solution (for applications) for RFPs, both customer originated as well as proactive large bids
- Takes leading position (as overall solution owner) and collaborates with relevant vertical / horizontals to
- Develop integrated technical solution with right sizing, right price and right T&Cs
- Leverage appropriate solutions from the organization
- Incorporate right technologies and solutions to achieve optimal productivity, efficiency and proactivity
- Align the solution to objectives and constraints of the bid
- determine conformance with the goals identified
- Collaborates with technology units within organization to identify new age application support tools across ERPs and non-ERP solutions, industry leading standards, methodologies in the market and tools in the area of AI Ops, RPA, Devops etc
- Advises and recommends application support strategies, processes and methodologies in line with industry
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the solution architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
Education, qualifications and experience required :
- Minimum BTech / MCA / BE or equivalent
- 15+ years of overall experience with 5 years of minimum relevant technical experience in the managed services especially in pre-sales roles.
- Preferred Certification in ITIL
- Experience of participating and winning at least $100m worth of managed services bids in past 1 year
- Experience of managing large application support engagement with proven improvement records.
- Soft skills : Excellent communication, team working, critical analysis and decision making, problem solving, creative thinking.
- Ability to work hands on for customer situations and develop proposals for implementation
Key Performance Indicators :
- Bid to win ratio
- Stakeholders and customer satisfaction
- Implement best practices in minimum 2 live customer engagements in a given year and lead the initiative to optimize the costs
- Reducing time to market
- Reducing IT costs for customers
Other Expectations :
- Extensive travel internationally
- Service location: Noida / open to explore other locations where we have offices in India
- Work with global customers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.