Senior Consultant at Global Village Consulting
Views:132 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Solution Architect - Payments & Cards Domain - IT Services (15-20 yrs)
Exposure to Payments and Cards Domain Knowledge is compulsory
Job Description :
- Translate functional requirements into architecture for the solution covering experience, APIs and Full Stack technologies (Micro services, AEM, FED)
- Solution architecture aligned to enterprise architecture & principles
- Product Engineering Mind-set to Partner with customers for best customized solution
- Advanced understanding of :
a. Spring Frameworks - Spring Boot, Spring Batch, etc.
b. DevOps Methodologies, Technologies & Tools
c. Configuration & Change Management (& Infrastructure as Code)
d. Cloud and Platform as a Service (PaaS)
e. Distributed Compute (UNIX & Windows) or Mainframe Operating Systems
f. Network Concepts (Layer 1 to Layer 3)
g. Middleware & Runtime Environments (such as J2EE/.NET/etc)
h. Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) and Access Management (SAML, LTPA, SSO, Oauth)
i. Stack Trace Analysis (TCP Dumps, Heap Dumps, CPU/memory analysis, Thread dumps)
j. Load balancers and application firewalls (WAFs)
k. Logging and Monitoring methods, standards and tools
l. Security, Performance, Resiliency, High Availability & Business Continuity Planning/Management
m. Caching & Content Delivery Networks
n. Windows Advanced Administrative Functions (Powershell/CLI)
o. Network Architecture and Design (Layer 1 to Layer 3)
- Influences dependent organization's roadmaps by contributing to their planning documents and goal setting exercises.
- Drives mindful discussion with business and technical stakeholders that lead to timely decisions.
- Collaborates with customers and technology teams to determine what projects move forward in what priority order.
- Makes smart trade-off decisions balancing efforts, delivery timelines, features, and technical constraints.
- Identifies and remove blockers and always find the path forward in challenging situations.
- Excellent communicator and are comfortable communicating to all levels of the organization both in writing and in person.
- Works across organizations for ways to align teams, technologies (i.e. the infrastructure used to build/deploy/operate services), and organizations to simple coherent approaches that optimize organizational structures and operating mechanisms.
- Train and develop more junior staff
- Account Mining Mindset preferred
- Provide evidence that you have demonstrated internal thought leadership through publication, internal or external