Solution Architect - Online/eCommerce (7-19 yrs)
- Do you like helping customers solve technical problems?
- Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies?
- Do you have a knack for helping companies understand infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches?
- Do you thrive for the chance to be consultative while leading the launch of a project on a trajectory to success?
- Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform?
- As a Solution Architect you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of web services within strategic accounts and partners.
Your broad responsibilities will include :
- Owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the CLOUD platform.
The ideal candidate will possess customer-facing skills that will allow him/her to represent AISPL well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables him/her to easily interact and give guidance to software developers and architects.
He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the Cloud
- Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
- Own each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess 12+ years of current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a bonus.
- Experience working within the Enterprise software market or Internet industries is highly desired.
- Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.