Solution Architect - Online/eCommerce (7-19 yrs)
- Do you like helping customers solve technical problems?
- Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies?
- Do you have a knack for helping companies understand infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches?
- Do you thrive for the chance to be consultative while leading the launch of a project on a trajectory to success?
- Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform?
- As a Solution Architect you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of web services within strategic accounts and partners.
Your broad responsibilities will include :
- Owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the CLOUD platform.
The ideal candidate will possess customer-facing skills that will allow him/her to represent AISPL well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables him/her to easily interact and give guidance to software developers and architects.
He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the Cloud
- Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
- Own each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess 12+ years of current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a bonus.
- Experience working within the Enterprise software market or Internet industries is highly desired.
- Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.