Business Partner at Xpert Conexions
Views:99 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Solution Architect - Network & Security - IT Infrastructure (3-10 yrs)
Solutions Architect - Network & Security - IT Infrastructure
1. Should have a minimum of 3+ years of Presales and Solutions Designing
2. Should have excellent knowledge of : NETWORKS, SDWAN, UCC, NETWORK SECURITY, END-POINT-SECURITY, CYBERSECURITY, INFORMATION SECURITY, AWS OR AZURE
3. Should have Excellent Communication Skills.
4. Will be working with Sales Team to develop and implement specific produce account specific solutions
5. Create end to end Solution/Blueprint for Strategic Outsourcing deals.
6. Create proposals, technical presentations
7. Work with technology vendors to understand new concepts and use them for solutions
8. Work with customers and product teams to help customers create a business case, ROI, justification, etc.
9. Presenting the design and value of the proposed solution to customers and prospects
10. Anticipating technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements
11. Successfully building relationships with sales team members, partners, and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, and personnel as appropriate.
12. Qualifying sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements
13. Conducting demonstrations of various technology products to medium/large audiences using customized configurations targeting specific customer requirements.
14. Articulating the value proposition of products and concepts being presented/demonstrated and map the customer business requirements to products and concepts.
15. Providing sound technical contributions to account team objectives and understanding the short and long term impact on business objectives