CEO at HRNext
Views:9787 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Solution Architect Mumbai - GIS Mapping - IIT/NIT (6-9 yrs)
Solution Architect - GIS Mapping (Only Mumbai-based need apply)
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts
- Participate in process flow analysis and integration design
- Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer and with product mgr
- Participate in internal projects design as and when required
- Strong experience in having end-to-end designed the architecture for enterprise grade web based solutions, using any of the GIS Suite
- Strong experience in computing System requirements and user load computation
- Strong experience in integrating CRM, BI systems
- Strong experience in managing software licenses
- Strong experience in Cloud based setups and configuration
- Must have designed & delivered at least 2 end-to-end solutions for an Enterprise using any of the GIS engine
- Strong working knowledge of Ajax toolkit, JS/jQuery, CSS, HTML/HTML5, GIS suite
- Strong working knowledge of ASP.NET 3.0/3.5, C#, WCF web services.
- Strong fundamentals - RDBMS design and querying - of any of the DB - Oracle / MySQL / SQL server/PostGres (Specially knowledge of Spatial Databases)
- Strong algorithmic and programming skills.
- Should have knowledge on any of the rich UI technologies like SilverLight / Adobe Flex.
- Conversant with the user of product design and architecture documentation tools - Use cases, SRS, HLD, LLD, UML.
- 6-8 years hands on application development experience.
- Should have led a mid sized team for 3-4 years
- Only B.Tech / M.Tech in computer science or related streams from Tier I engineering colleges to apply.
- Own the product architecture design and engineering while leading a team of very competent software developers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To be able to grasp the larger picture and communicate with the management / prospects / customers accordingly.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Ability to multi-task and strictly adhere to delivering with in timelines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.