TA - Specialist at Change Leaders
Views:79 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Solution Architect - Mosaic Sales Engineering (8-15 yrs)
Solution Architect - Mosaic Sales Engineering
- Design and develop Technical Solutions to solve Big Data Engineering and Advanced Analytics requirements for clients ensuring appropriate integration with Mosaic products and other technology areas as part of pre-sales activities for Mosaic Sales Engineering.
- Provide solution consulting as needed to sales team, sales overlay teams, mosaic sales engineering team, and delivery teams.
- Provide required Proof-of-concepts (POCs) and Solution Documents to the Client, Sales Engineering and Product Delivery team for Technical Architecture
- Take Ownership of development of strategic Big Data Engineering & Advanced Analytics solution assets as defined by Head of Mosaic, Head of Mosaic Sales Engineering and Head of Mosaic Product Engineering.
- Solid Educational background (60% or above in all grades). B.E. / M.E. in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent degree from a reputed university required.
- Broad knowledge of Data Warehouse, Big Data Lake on-premise or on AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud and Information Management concepts and abreast with the latest technology trends in areas like Data Architecture, Master Data Management, Metadata Management, Data Modeling, Data Integration, Data Migration, Data Storage & Archival, Data Security, Data Quality and Data Governance is a must.
- Specific hands-on knowledge of one or more tools from each of following bucket - Data modelling, MPP databases, Data Appliances, ETL, Data Integration, Data Virtualization, Data Ingestion, Master Data Management, Metadata Management, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning is a must. Hands on experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop/Hive/Spark with experience with specific distributions such as Cloudera, HortonWorks, MapR will be a big plus.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to develop an idea into solution, define features, qualitative and quantitative analysis. In-depth knowledge of more than one business domains - BFSI, Healthcare, Retail etc. is preferred.