HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:1222 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Solution Architect - Machine Learning - OCR/Image Processing - IT (8-15 yrs)
Role: OCR/Image Processing specialist
This role would require the candidate to be proficient in Text Image processing and Computer Vision, ML and Deep Learning. Documents scanned and stored as images (pdf/jpeg/png) files need to be processed using OCR to extract text and information in paragraphs and tables. Apply Cognitive AI techniques for noise reduction, alignment issues etc.
Candidate should have experience in driving ICR/OCR solution design and leading a team of ML/NLP, OCR developers
- Strong Python 2.7 or above programming skills, usage of open source libraries
- Experience using OCR software like Tesseract/Abbey/Nuance
- Applying innovative ideas to extract text from structured and unstructured document images
- Techniques to handle noise reduction, grey scaling, alignment issues etc.
- Knowledge of NLP techniques to process text and perform entity extraction
- Production grade implementation experience with Image processing projects
- Good team player and excellent communicator
- Should be open for short term travels to client locations for implementations
- Experienced in working with Tensorflow, Keras, CUDA.
- Experience in building ML Models as a Service using Docker will be added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.