Recruiter at Maven Workforce
Views:3189 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Solution Architect - Machine Learning - IT (13-20 yrs)
Machine Learning Experience :
- Strong experience and excellent understanding of Machine learning techniques and algorithm such as Neural Networks, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc., NLP, text analytics technologies., Common data science toolkits, such as R, Python Data Science Libraries, MatLab, etc.
- Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable, Data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.,o Query languages such as SQL, Hive.,
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.,
- Strong Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Python or R.
- Experience in architecting and Building the solutions starting with Proof of concept to Pilot and solution productization.
- Strong experience in software engineering, with a good understanding of software architecture, optimization, and programming patterns and paradigms
Additional Skills : Big data analytics, system modeling, and simulation will be very valuable.
- This is a Lead AI Consultant position with intelligent automation - Group Industrialization & Automation.
- You will be part of a Team delivering High-end Solutions using Cognitive technologies and building a High-end Platform for delivering these cognitive services across Customers/Business Units/Service Lines.
- You will be required to work with different customers and deliver these solutions at scale and provide an enterprise-wide deployment model.
Personal Skills :
- Ability to work in complex environments with multi-location teams and engage with customers
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with complex needs and multiple technologies.
- Strong Leadership Skills.