Solution Architect - Logistics Startup (7-11 yrs)
Industry : Logistics / SCM / Freight / Shipping
Category : IT & Systems
Job Description :
- Code complex programs and create robust algorithms for software products to cater to industrial automation and warehouse automation requirements.
- The incumbent should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem solving skills who has good command over different technology stacks and can catchup quickly with new technologies.
Client Details :
The client is a global robotics company in India that automates intra-facility logistics operations and makes businesses future-ready. Their clients include Fortune 100 companies. The client is a leader in automated systems through the synergy of their in-house manufactured hardware and robust software enabling them to charge ahead in the domain of robotics automation. They are also poised for entries into new geographies including Europe, Middle East, Africa and Australia.
- Create software products and integrate with relevant hardware as per business requirement
- Work with developers to understand problem statements, design detailed algorithms and process flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient and extendable code for software programs based on business requirements
- Integrate developed software programs with 3rd party programs, external services and client servers
- Deploy programs and systems and play an active role in troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading existing software
- Writing JUNIT test cases
- Gather and critically evaluate user feedback to recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Interact with business team and customers to evaluate and add new features to existing products
- Evaluate existing technology stack and suggest improvements for the same
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Operating Systems, Interface Development & Web Architecture
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience with databases (MySQL) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Analytical Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Team Management & Communication Skills
Job Offer :
- Work at the forefront of cutting edge technologies in intra-logistics
- Work with a large organization leading teams and building products from scratch
- Market leading compensation
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Prateek Taneja on +91 124 452 5497.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.