Solution Architect Lead - F&A Domain (10-15 yrs)
F&A Solution Architecting
We are currently retained by a leading global professional services MNC to hire a F&A Solution Architecting Leader. This is a leadership role and requires someone with the right experience and expertise.
Designation: F&A Solution Architect
Job Location: Gurgaon
Years of Experience: 10-15 years
This role will offer you a great opportunity to lead the various aspects of solution architecting for F&A domain in a global environment. You will be responsible for interpreting and translating client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. The role also offers the opportunity to act as a single POC to the client account lead from Stage 1 to deal closure.
The role would include:
- F&A Solutioning including understanding and translating buyer requirements into a standard solution, offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard.
- Shaping C-level value based, highly differentiated and compelling proposals fitting to client expectations and that address client challenges.
- Operating as part of a team (on large deals with multiple SAs) accountable to the SA SPOC from Stage 1 to deal closure and the transition to the client account lead.
- Work along with the Sales and Opportunity team to understand client expectations, market & industry dynamics, to architecture solutions which will leverage the best and the greatest offering & assets and to shape value proposal Business Outcome led.
To fit the bill, you must have:
- An MBA or CA with 10-15 years of experience.
- Exposure to F&A solution architecting for global clients in the shared services/BPO domain.
- Ability to articulate the future of operations and how the competition will position their solutions vs own business.
- Ability to negotiate with multiple stakeholders, drive consensus, take difficult decisions when required for Finance and Accounting Skills around Business Process Services.
- Ability to drive effective teamwork, communication collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
Interested candidates please apply with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your forte in F&A Solutioning, location preference, and current CTC.