Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:413 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Solution Architect - IT Infrastructure Managed Services - ITIL (10-16 yrs)
Infrastructure Solution Architect
- University degree is a must from a leading institute.
- Preferably MBA from a leading institute.
- Overall experience of 10 - 15 years, with at least 8 years of relevant experience in IT infrastructure managed services technical sales and solutioning.
- ITIL certified.
- Preferably holding one or more public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle, Others) solution certification.
- Candidate with Architecture Certification (TOGAF, similar others) will be preferred.
- Experience in understanding of infrastructure managed services activities across different technical domains such as IaaS, PaaS, Servers, Storage, Network, End user support, Service Desk, Security, others.
- Understand well and have experience in executing IT infrastructure managed services solution process. Can explain solution process, typical approvals involved in solutioning.
- Experience in estimation methodology and cost levers involved in Infra managed services solutioning across different technical domains such as Servers, Storage, Network, End user support, service desk, public cloud, others.
- Understand leading service management and monitoring tools and salient features of infrastructure monitoring tools and integration aspects.
- Experience in working with international solution teams.
- Experience in architecting and/or transitioning significant infrastructure solutions.
- Experience in translating buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings.
- Proven track record (wins) in defining and selling infrastructure managed services solutions in excess of >40 M USD deal TCV for leading global enterprises.
- Experience in area of Business Case Development, Deal Shaping, Negotiation, offering Insight, Value Analysis and Prioritization.
- Strong project management skills and associated experience in Information Technology Outsourcing. Includes experience with industry standard project management methods and tools.
- Excellent client / customer relationship management skills at the mid executive level.
- Extensive client / customer service management skills
- Good people management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and interpersonal skills Develop winnable and profitable solution proposals meeting client requirements.
- Willingness to travel.
Location - Bangalore or Delhi NCR