Founder at Experteye Consulting
Views:4051 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Solution Architect - IT Infra - Service Provider (10-12 yrs)
Solution Architect :
Hiring Solution Architect for our client in Delhi. Professionals with 10+ years are required to apply.
Title: Solution Architect - Service Provider
- B. E / B. Tech in Electronics/Telecommunications computer science or equivalent degree in IT related field.
- CCDP/CCNP mandatory.
- CCIE- R & S / CCIE - SP preferable
Objective / Purpose of duty:
Handling the complete presales and consulting activities to Service Provider clients to develop and acquire professional services business. Work with the sales team to meet Client's requirements and expectations and help achieving the sales target.
Complete Presales activity, which includes, requirement gathering, solution presentation, solution architecture, proposal preparation, bill of material preparation, competition analysis, demonstrating the technology and products if required, preparing the scope of work and interacting with project teams providing guidance and technical inputs.
- Should support in educating and strengthening the sales and other functions with relevant education.
- To interact and give feed back to Dimension Data LOBs on new solution requirements.
- Minimum 10 years over all experience with minimum 4 to 6 years in Presales / Systems engineer position handling Infrastructure projects with Service providers.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Good knowledge of comprehensive Service provider domain solutions
- Strong understanding of service provider technologies like IP/MPLS, IPv6, CEN, TE etc.
- Proven experience in designing, implementing & supporting IP, MPLS, CEN technologies based networks.
- Strong knowledge of telecom/mobility technologies like 2G-GPRS/3G/MPBN/IP-RAN/BRAS.
- Excellent knowledge in Service provider technologies like MPLS, Metro Ethernet, DSL, Cable Modem etc
- Good knowledge of WIMAX and related technologies
- Good knowledge of Cisco routers/ switches and security products.
- Good knowledge of Cisco IP telephony products like Call Manager, Voice gateways, IP phones etc.
- Domain knowledge in Routing, Multilayer switching, QoS and Voice over IP.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Independently handle all presales related activity and assist sales organization in closing the deals.
- Preferably knowledge in competition products from Juniper, Nortel, 3 COM etc.
- Should have worked in similar capacity in earlier organizations.
- Ability to interact and influence the Client Technology teams
- Ability to interact and close technical issues with Vendor organization like Cisco
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.