Decision Maker at GIG Consultants
Views:182 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Solution Architect - IT (15-20 yrs)
Wipro iDEAS - (Integrated Digital, Engineering and Application Services) collaborates with clients to deliver, Managed Application Services across & Transformation driven by Application Modernization & Agile ways of working. We are an innovation-led partner combining strategy, design and technology to engineer extraordinary experiences for brands, businesses and their customers.
Working at the intersection of strategy, design and technology, we derive insight, shape interaction, drive integration and unlock innovation for our clients. Drawing on 170,000 associates across Wipro, Wipro Digital delivers extraordinary experiences for global brands, businesses and their customers at scale.
Our multi-disciplinary, Integrated Solution Design and Strategic deals team, includes T-shaped architects and experts, who drive multi-million dollar, multi practice deals and stich these offerings, position the overall solution to solve our customer problems/ addressing their asks. The customer ask patterns in our pipeline spans the following (but not limited to)
- Managed Services for COTS & Customs build applications driven by Automation & Transformation initiatives.
- Integrated Cloud deals including Migration driven by Application portfolio rationalization, Agile ways of working, DevSecOps Automation
- Enabling a Product and platform operating model, SDLC mindset driving Ideate to Production build of Custom Applications.
- Additional skills can include expertise on Digital marketing, Mobility Applications, service & strategic design, Enterprise architecture, AI, BPM & Legacy modernization.
Our teams are expected to solve complex business, marketing, and technology problems cutting across industries including finance, manufacturing, media and telecommunications, retail, consumer goods, transportation, government, health and life sciences across our geographic areas of Americas, EMEA and APMEA.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLs INCLUDE:
- Understanding and architect what our clients need which will land in the form of strategic deals.
- Formulate the Win strategy, differentiated story line, the effort required and articulate the end to end solution to our clients in deal defence presentations.
- Collaborate, steer iDEAS Practices/ CoEs /delivery teams during the process of building this winning storyline, solution, costing, plan.
- Support solution for one or more large complex deal pursuits simultaneously - Multitask across deals
- Excellent communication skills (both Verbal & Written) and Customer handling skills to form end defence presentations
- 15 ~ 20+ years of deep technical expertise in Application Services (App Engineering, SDLC, Quality Engineering, Cloud native Architecture, DevOps Tools, Agile ways of working, Automation & Data Engineering etc..)
- Ability to build a solution that leverages experience in building/driving large enterprise systems with a deep understanding of the technical and operational challenges.
- Having driven innovation programs and articulate the value of these into transformational engagements will be a plus but should be aware of possible innovations as a basic requirement.
- Experience in software development effort estimations and software BOQ for complex systems
- Should have delivered architecture initiatives and showcased clear business efficiency in line with business strategies.
- Experience working with different industries vertical will be considered a plus.
- Sales focused - Must be growth oriented, winning business in new/existing accounts and maximize the profitability through innovative solution will be considered a plus
- Should have spent last 5 years in customer facing roles working with different stake holders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.