Senior Consultant at HuQuo Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:428 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Solution Architect - Insurance (14-20 yrs)
Overall experience in the range of 14 to 20 years.
- 4+ years of experience on design and architecture.
- 10+ years of strong software development experience of designing and coding on enterprise web-based systems.
- Experience on Objected Oriented Design, Data modelling skills using UML.
- Experience with Java 8+; J2EE and Gradle/ Maven.
- Experience with Spring (Boot, Security) and other Java frameworks.
- Experience with BPM tools such as Camunda (preferred), jBPM, Activiti, Pega
- Experience with using Kafka and good understanding of Kafka Architecture.
- Experience with database applications such as Postgres, Oracle, MySql, DB2 and with JDBC and ORM tools.
- Experience with source control tools like Git , GitHub, BitBucket, Subversion.
- Experience with DevOps tools (e.g. Teamcity, Jenkins) and strategies.
- Experience with Unit Testing tools such as Junit 5.
- Experience with OpenAPI Specification (OAS).
- Exposure to authentication frameworks like OIDC (Open Id Connect) and Authorisation frameworks OAuth2.
- Experience using Agile development methodologies.
- Understanding of ACORD data standards.
- Insurance Industry Experience.
- Experience with Integration frameworks such as Apache Camel.
- Designing and working with ESB / EAI and API gateway and management tools
- Cloud services and platform such as Azure and/or AWS, GCP.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices - Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience with servers such as Tomcat, JBoss and/or Websphere.
- Best practices on log management and deriving metrics - Elastic, Logstash, Kibana
- Consulting experience and/or Client engagement presentation skills.